Corporate Advisory Services
AASK Advisory Services aims to provide support and advice to those firms who require additional expertise and guidance to develop their businesses. Our network of contacts and extensive experience mean that we are able to offer cost-effective solutions that are tailored to your requirements. We take a ‘hands on’ approach to our clients, integrating seamlessly into your company to add value, providing you with a unique advantage over other similarly sized firms.
AASK Advisory specializes in providing advisory director roles and advising boards and companies on Corporate Governance with the aim of building shareholder trust and confidence. We also provide guidance and direction on the strategic development of business outside Singapore.
Our experience tells us that Finance Directors are becoming more heavily involved in operational activities and do not have the time to focus on finance functions efficiently. AASK has vast experience providing services that will assist companies to effectively manage their finance function and year-end closing process by:
- Preparing monthly management accounts in a manner to be presented to the Board
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end statutory audits and financial statements
- Reviewing and rewriting Group of Accounting policy manuals to uniform and consistent Group policies.
In addition to this, we also offer the following services:
- Market Research
- Due Diligence
- Setup & Structure Assistance
- Local Statutory Services
- Partner Introductions
- Company set up in Singapore or East Africa
- Documenting Business cycles
- Assistance with M&A activities
- Management accounts preparation and board presentations
- Improving quality and speed of financial reporting
- Financial Due Diligence
- Tax planning on acquisitions and disposals
- Tax structuring
- Transfer pricing
For further information about AASK Advisory or any of the services we offer, please contact us.